The Old Police House in Daviot 6 miles from Inverness, cosy 3 bedroom cottage (one ground floor bedroom) with 3 Bathrooms inc wet room. Secure Garden, Stunning scenery. Well equipped kitchen. lots of local walks, Woodlands, Lochs, beaches .... Ideal for Loch Ness, NC500, Culloden, The Cairngorms, Glen Affric so much to see, so much to do. Pet, child and disabled friendly.
Due to the effects of Corona Virus I must ask all guests to inform me if the have felt unwell with symptoms during or after their stay.
Enquiries and Bookings
Please call Susan Cameron 07793888935
The Old Police house is situated in the historic valley of Strathnairn 7 miles from Inverness. A fantastic location for visiting The Highlands and The Cairngorm National Parks.The cottage has been recently refurbished as a Family and dog friendly Holiday Cottage to make your stay relaxing and fun. 3 good sized bedrooms all with TV and built in wardrobes 3 Spacious Bathrooms including a walk in wet room. The house has full oil central heating and a wood burning stove.
- up to 2 Well Behaved dogs are permitted (please enquire) bedding, bowls, towels and a first aid kit are provided.
- Highchair and cot bed available safety gates are standard.
- Spacious bedroom, twin or super king size, TV, built in wardrobes with storage, Hairdryer Cosy spacious lounge with wood burning stove and dining for 6 in the bay window with views and wildlife with patio doors out to the garden.
- Cosy spacious lounge with wood burning stove and dining for 6 in the bay window with views and wildlife with patio doors out to the garden.
- Good sized shower room with heated towel rail, WC and sink
- Kitchen with microwave, single oven, induction hob, fridge freezer with table and seating for 6 with well stocked cupboards and essentials such as dishwashing tablets, washing liquid, condiments etc.
- Spacious Utility room with clothes pulley, Washing machine and tumble dryer. Also a walk in wet room/drying room. Washing liquid is supplied
- Free WIFI
- Large TV with miracast
- A games cupboard with family games, books and toys for children
- Dvd player with a selection of dvd’s
- 2 Spacious bedrooms with twin beds. TV and built in wardrobes, plenty of storage, Hairdryers
- Main Bathroom with large bath and over bath shower heated towel rail.
- Safety gate if required.
Large secure garden
- Dining area to the rear of the house with seating for 6. This are is a suntrap in the summer and perfect for having breakfast or an evening BBQ
- Dining area to the front of the house with seating for 6. This has stunning sunny views North to the historic Daviot Church and South through the valley, fields and hills. Perfect and relaxing for watching the sun set over the hill with deer in the fields and Buzzards and Kites soaring above also a wood burning chimera.
- Fenced garden lowest point being 1.4m Driveway gates.
- Driveway with ample parking
Want to experience Fly-fishing in Scotland?
You Fish Scotland has one of the best, well-rounded guide services in the Highlands of Scotland. With the diversity of water at our disposal,
regardless of your ability level, our professional Guide staff can custom tailor a memorable Scotland Fly fishing experience just for you.
Fly fishing available close to The Cottage with all equipment provided. Will collect you from the cottage and return you at the end of the day. Or Fly fishing with You Fish Scotland close to Inverness. Doesn't really matter, you can mix it up. As long as its good for you....
The Cairngorm National Park is 15 minutes away with skiing, walking and watersports.
Inverness airport is only 12 miles, Inverness is 10 minutes where you will find the main rail links, a car is essential, Loch Ness is 12 miles.
Excellent for Skiing, golfing, fishing, walking, cycling, photography, beaches, Historic place, woodlands, horse riding, Archery, quads etc...lots to do, lots to see in every season.
Available for Families, Groups or couples.
A fantastic relaxing Cottage awaits.